Friday, October 31, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival, part deux

So, turns out I have TWO quilts to enter this year! I am a quilting machine!

I'm referring, of course to Amy Ellis' Blogger's Quilt Festival!

I'm submitting this in the Modern Category.


I made this using a variety of Half Square Triangle (HST) methods and I'm offering this as a class next year as well. It's my Half Square Triangle Master Class, where students will learn 10 different methods of making HSTs. Fun, right? Again, if you're a group or guild within a few hours of Baltimore, contact me and we'll set up a class!

Voting starts tomorrow! Be sure to visit all the other entries. There's plenty of eye candy there!

post signature

2 comments:

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

i love this. It's very bright and cheery. I made a simple Trellis Crossroads and it was hard enough to get the points to meet - this must have been even harder since you were using half square triangles. Well done.

CurlyGirlMom said...

Love, Love, LOVE this quilt! I love the quilting too. There's nothing quite as wonderful as a bright, cheery quilt to make one's spirits soar in my opinion! I love the pattern, the colors... Everything about it!